Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Not-Really-A-Post Post

With Thanksgiving break upon us, that means Gavin is out of school (he's actually out from Wednesday through Monday!).  So tomorrow I will have both kids, plus menu planning and Thanksgiving grocery shopping to do.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  In fact, I'm excited.  I'm going to have the kids help me with the food and do a project mom has requested, so it should be a fun-filled day.  With that being said, I'm not going to rant about anything tonight.  I'm already tired from Sean's not-really-your-birthday-yet birthday celebration.  So I'm saving my topic for tomorrow. 

But two things I did want to mention (completely unrelated): Firstly, I LOVE when the Food Network does specials based on the current holiday.  Talk about getting into the festive spirit?!  I love this.  And secondly, did you notice I got my page figured out?  With my blog title nicely centered in the header of my choice?  Uh huh, that's right, I mastered me some HTML.  Ok, not really.  The header was done in Publisher but the post divider lines totally WERE html!!!  Woo hoo for me.  I can follow directions!  And now I'm directing my self to bed. 

Until next time.  Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment