Saturday, January 9, 2010

Drum Roll Please...(no, really, do it...I'll wait...)

You're still not doing it. Seriously, do it. Ok, there you go. Thank you.


Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of all ages (or actually only those who can read),

I would like to officially introduce you, blog reader, to the new, beautiful, recently back from face-lift surgery...Macey's Day Parade. If you have clicked on my link or actually typed my blog address into your address bar, then you are now viewing the newest sparkly addition to my already sparkly life. (I'll pause as you take it all in. Take a moment. I understand. Beauty is splendid thing.)


Okay. Moving on.


I had, not only the honor, but the ultimate privilege of finding a dream come true of a lady to help this novice blogger create a beautiful blog that's more, err, "me". And although I am still not convinced that she didn't secretly implant video cameras into my life, she totally pegged me. After filling out a short questionnaire it was like she'd known me my whole life. It was perfect. It was exactly what was I was looking for. I love it. I love Jackie. I hope it brings you joy as well.


If you're looking for some super fab, super easy, super affordable blog design, please contact Jackie. I have no doubt she'll blow you away, just as she did me. (You can click the link below or the super cute little button over on the sidebar.) :D

http://www.memoriesbydesign-studio.com/

Thank you, Jackie!!!!!

OH! And thank you Jason for all of this! It WAS my Christmas present after all. WOO HOO!!!!


Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Guess I should note...Jackie's button is Memories by Design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the shout out - you're sweet! I had so much fun working on this with you - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous!!! I love it and plan to feature it as a Beautiful Blog soon!

    Amanda
    http://beautifulblogdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete